I've never been much of a writer, but today seems different.
So much has happened this summer, summer love, late nights, long walks, travel, pretty much lived through the thrill of every teenage dream. So many memories, lessons have been learned and now since the summer is slowly coming to an end, it is ending with a bittersweet note. On the positive side, I've learned so much about myself in the past few months, as we transition to the fall, I now have a direction in the life i want to live and I now know where I want to be. We all have to crawl before we walk, and this summer has definitely gotten me to crawl, stumble, trip, fall and run, however, at the end of the day, i catch myself thinking, "how did i get here?" "why am how did i become the person i am now?" and this one always bounces my thoughts in different tangents.."why? why cant things be the way i wish for them to be?". Looking back from a year ago, I am now a totally different person. Ive learned to be happy with the way i am and accept the flaws i attain and always hope for the best, even though it is hard to think so.

- V






Unless it is mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it is a waste of time.
There are too many mediocre things in life...
...love should not be one of them

May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.

Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.

What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise

In all things it is better to hope than to despair


0 comments:

Post a Comment